About RBI Benefits Training
The federal retirement system can be extremely difficult to navigate. The trainers at RBI Benefits Training have in depth knowledge of the federal system and have assisted hundreds of federal employees through their retirement transition.
- We understand the ever-changing government retirement systems.
- Our trainers stay fully aware of the changes to the government retirement systems bringing the knowledge needed to each federal employee participating in a training session.
- We exist to educate federal employees.
- We educate federal employees on their CSRS and FERS benefits. Each participant has the opportunity to learn valuable information to help identify and manage key decisions to be made at retirement.
- Providing quality benefits education.
- The education offered will assist each participant in aligning their federal benefits with the rest of their life. We strive to provide quality benefits education to all federal employees.
- Instructional sessions tailored to federal agency needs.
Our sessions range from day long to one hour lunch and learn sessions. We also meet the needs of special provision employees such as the LEO, ATC, Firefighter, CBPO employees.
Confusion can lead to a lack of planning for retirement. The lack of planning could end in not having enough money to retire. Understanding your federal benefits allows you to effectively create a plan for a confident retirement.
CLICK HERE to contact RBI Benefits Training for your agency’s federal retirement training needs.